Present address: Programme Coordinator, IUCN – The World Conservation Union, Programme Office for the Southern Caucasus, c/o Georgian Center for the Conservation of Wildlife, PO Box 56, Tbilisi 1060, Georgia.
Differential thermal adaptation of clonal strains of a protist morphospecies originating from different climatic zones
Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 593–602, March 2007
How to Cite
Boenigk, J., Jost, S., Stoeck, T. and Garstecki, T. (2007), Differential thermal adaptation of clonal strains of a protist morphospecies originating from different climatic zones. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 593–602. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01175.x
- Issue published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Article first published online: 2 NOV 2006
- Received 5 October, 2006; accepted 5 October, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!