Present address: Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK.
Selective colonization of insoluble substrates by human faecal bacteria
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 667–679, March 2007
How to Cite
Leitch, E. C. M., Walker, A. W., Duncan, S. H., Holtrop, G. and Flint, H. J. (2007), Selective colonization of insoluble substrates by human faecal bacteria. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 667–679. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01186.x
- Issue published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2006
- Received 10 August, 2006; accepted 6 October, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!