Patterns of thermal adaptation of Bacillus simplex to the microclimatically contrasting slopes of ‘Evolution Canyons’ I and II, Israel
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 716–726, March 2007
How to Cite
Sikorski, J. and Nevo, E. (2007), Patterns of thermal adaptation of Bacillus simplex to the microclimatically contrasting slopes of ‘Evolution Canyons’ I and II, Israel. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 716–726. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01193.x
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2006
- Received 6 October, 2006; accepted 6 October, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!