Gene expression profile of Vibrio cholerae in the cold stress-induced viable but non-culturable state
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 869–879, April 2007
How to Cite
Asakura, H., Ishiwa, A., Arakawa, E., Makino, S.-i., Okada, Y., Yamamoto, S. and Igimi, S. (2007), Gene expression profile of Vibrio cholerae in the cold stress-induced viable but non-culturable state. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 869–879. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01206.x
- Issue published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2006
- Received 13 November, 2006; accepted 15 November, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!