Present address: School of Biological Sciences, MBC, Queen's University Belfast, Belfast, BT9 7BL, Northern Ireland.
Limits of life in MgCl2-containing environments: chaotropicity defines the window
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 801–813, March 2007
How to Cite
Hallsworth, J. E., Yakimov, M. M., Golyshin, P. N., Gillion, J. L. M., D'Auria, G., De Lima Alves, F., La Cono, V., Genovese, M., McKew, B. A., Hayes, S. L., Harris, G., Giuliano, L., Timmis, K. N. and McGenity, T. J. (2007), Limits of life in MgCl2-containing environments: chaotropicity defines the window. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 801–813. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01212.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 5 June, 2006; accepted 17 October, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!