Present address: Department of Ocean Sciences, University of California Santa Cruz, 1156 High Street EMS D446, Santa Cruz, CA 95064, USA.
Diversity and biogeography of bacterial assemblages in surface sediments across the San Pedro Basin, Southern California Borderlands
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 923–933, April 2007
How to Cite
Hewson, I., Jacobson/Meyers, M. E. and Fuhrman, J. A. (2007), Diversity and biogeography of bacterial assemblages in surface sediments across the San Pedro Basin, Southern California Borderlands. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 923–933. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01214.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 10 February, 2006; accepted 17 October, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!