Present address: Institute of Marine and Coastal Sciences, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ 08901-8521, USA.
Towards clarification of the biological role of microcystins, a family of cyanobacterial toxins
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 965–970, April 2007
How to Cite
Schatz, D., Keren, Y., Vardi, A., Sukenik, A., Carmeli, S., Börner, T., Dittmann, E. and Kaplan, A. (2007), Towards clarification of the biological role of microcystins, a family of cyanobacterial toxins. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 965–970. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01218.x
- Issue published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2007
- Received 19 November, 2006; accepted 21 November, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!