Detection of anaerobic toluene and hydrocarbon degraders in contaminated aquifers using benzylsuccinate synthase (bssA) genes as a functional marker
Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 4, pages 1035–1046, April 2007
How to Cite
Winderl, C., Schaefer, S. and Lueders, T. (2007), Detection of anaerobic toluene and hydrocarbon degraders in contaminated aquifers using benzylsuccinate synthase (bssA) genes as a functional marker. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 1035–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01230.x
- Issue published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 22 JAN 2007
- Received 5 September, 2006; accepted 11 December, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!