Present addresses: School of Earth and Geographical Sciences, University of Western Australia, Stirling Hwy, Crawley 6009, Australia;
Biogeochemistry and biodiversity of methane cycling in subsurface marine sediments (Skagerrak, Denmark)
Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 5, pages 1146–1161, May 2007
How to Cite
Parkes, R. J., Cragg, B. A., Banning, N., Brock, F., Webster, G., Fry, J. C., Hornibrook, E., Pancost, R. D., Kelly, S., Knab, N., Jørgensen, B. B., Rinna, J. and Weightman, A. J. (2007), Biogeochemistry and biodiversity of methane cycling in subsurface marine sediments (Skagerrak, Denmark). Environmental Microbiology, 9: 1146–1161. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2006.01237.x
- Issue online: 22 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 22 JAN 2007
- Received 15 December, 2006; accepted 18 December, 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!