Present address: NASA Ames Research Center, Moffett Field, CA 94035, USA.
Effects of periodic desiccation on the synthesis of the UV-screening compound, scytonemin, in cyanobacteria
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1448–1455, June 2007
How to Cite
Fleming, E. D. and Castenholz, R. W. (2007), Effects of periodic desiccation on the synthesis of the UV-screening compound, scytonemin, in cyanobacteria. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 1448–1455. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01261.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2007
- Received 8 November, 2006; accepted 9 January, 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Quality evaluation of the edible blue–green alga Nostoc flagelliforme using a chlorophyll fluorescence parameter and several biochemical markers, Food Chemistry, 2014, 143, 307, , , , ,
- 3Shielding Property of Natural Biomass Against Gamma Rays, International Journal of Phytoremediation, 2014, 16, 3, 247, , , ,