These authors have equally contributed to this work.
The ttgGHI solvent efflux pump operon of Pseudomonas putida DOT-T1E is located on a large self-transmissible plasmid
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 1550–1561, June 2007
How to Cite
Rodríguez-Herva, J. J., García, V., Hurtado, A., Segura, A. and Ramos, J. L. (2007), The ttgGHI solvent efflux pump operon of Pseudomonas putida DOT-T1E is located on a large self-transmissible plasmid. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 1550–1561. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01276.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2007
- Received 2 November, 2006; accepted 24 January, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!