Bacterial taxa abundance pattern in an industrial wastewater treatment system determined by the full rRNA cycle approach
Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
Volume 9, Issue 7, pages 1780–1789, July 2007
How to Cite
Figuerola, E. L. M. and Erijman, L. (2007), Bacterial taxa abundance pattern in an industrial wastewater treatment system determined by the full rRNA cycle approach. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 1780–1789. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01298.x
- Issue published online: 2 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 2 APR 2007
- Received 12 July, 2006; accepted 24 February, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!