Differences in the species composition of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in spore, root and soil communities in a grassland ecosystem
Article first published online: 13 MAY 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1930–1938, August 2007
How to Cite
Hempel, S., Renker, C. and Buscot, F. (2007), Differences in the species composition of arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi in spore, root and soil communities in a grassland ecosystem. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 1930–1938. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01309.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 13 MAY 2007
- Received 17 January, 2007; accepted 11 March, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!