Present addresses: Environment Energy/Health, Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada, Ottawa, ON, Canada K1A OC6;
Phylogenetic and physiological diversity of dissimilatory ferric iron reducers in sediments of the polluted Scheldt estuary, Northwest Europe
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1956–1968, August 2007
How to Cite
Lin, B., Hyacinthe, C., Bonneville, S., Braster, M., Van Cappellen, P. and Röling, W. F. M. (2007), Phylogenetic and physiological diversity of dissimilatory ferric iron reducers in sediments of the polluted Scheldt estuary, Northwest Europe. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 1956–1968. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01312.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2007
- Received 28 February, 2007; accepted 14 March, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!