A comparative study of the cytometric characteristics of High and Low nucleic-acid bacterioplankton cells from different aquatic ecosystems
Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 2050–2066, August 2007
How to Cite
Bouvier, T., Del Giorgio, P. A. and Gasol, J. M. (2007), A comparative study of the cytometric characteristics of High and Low nucleic-acid bacterioplankton cells from different aquatic ecosystems. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 2050–2066. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01321.x
- Issue published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Article first published online: 12 JUL 2007
- Received 13 November, 2006; accepted 16 March, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!