Present address: Institut für Zoologie der Technischen Universität Darmstadt, Fachbereich 10, Biologie, Schnittspahnstraße 3, D-64287 Darmstadt, Germany.
Occurrence and diversity of bacterial communities in Tuber magnatum during truffle maturation
Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
Volume 9, Issue 9, pages 2234–2246, September 2007
How to Cite
Barbieri, E., Guidi, C., Bertaux, J., Frey-Klett, P., Garbaye, J., Ceccaroli, P., Saltarelli, R., Zambonelli, A. and Stocchi, V. (2007), Occurrence and diversity of bacterial communities in Tuber magnatum during truffle maturation. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 2234–2246. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01338.x
- Issue published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 29 MAY 2007
- Received 11 December, 2006; accepted 18 April, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!