Raman-FISH: combining stable-isotope Raman spectroscopy and fluorescence in situ hybridization for the single cell analysis of identity and function
Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
Volume 9, Issue 8, pages 1878–1889, August 2007
How to Cite
Huang, W. E., Stoecker, K., Griffiths, R., Newbold, L., Daims, H., Whiteley, A. S. and Wagner, M. (2007), Raman-FISH: combining stable-isotope Raman spectroscopy and fluorescence in situ hybridization for the single cell analysis of identity and function. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 1878–1889. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01352.x
- Issue online: 15 JUN 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 JUN 2007
- Received 19 February, 2007; accepted 11 April, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!