Present address: Bremen Institute for Materials Testing, Paul-Feller-Strasse 1, D-28199 Bremen, Germany.
Molecular analysis of the distribution and phylogeny of the soxB gene among sulfur-oxidizing bacteria – evolution of the Sox sulfur oxidation enzyme system
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2957–2977, December 2007
How to Cite
Meyer, B., Imhoff, J. F. and Kuever, J. (2007), Molecular analysis of the distribution and phylogeny of the soxB gene among sulfur-oxidizing bacteria – evolution of the Sox sulfur oxidation enzyme system. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 2957–2977. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01407.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received 13 February, 2007; accepted 27 June, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!