Whole-genome analysis of the ammonia-oxidizing bacterium, Nitrosomonas eutropha C91: implications for niche adaptation
Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
Volume 9, Issue 12, pages 2993–3007, December 2007
How to Cite
Stein, L. Y., Arp, D. J., Berube, P. M., Chain, P. S. G., Hauser, L., Jetten, M. S. M., Klotz, M. G., Larimer, F. W., Norton, J. M., Op den Camp, H. J. M., Shin, M. and Wei, X. (2007), Whole-genome analysis of the ammonia-oxidizing bacterium, Nitrosomonas eutropha C91: implications for niche adaptation. Environmental Microbiology, 9: 2993–3007. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01409.x
- Issue published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 2 AUG 2007
- Received 26 April, 2007; accepted 2 July, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!