These authors contributed equally. This article is contribution No. 06-154 from the Center of Marine Biotechnology.
Diversity and quorum-sensing signal production of Proteobacteria associated with marine sponges
Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 75–86, January 2008
How to Cite
Mohamed, N. M., Cicirelli, E. M., Kan, J., Chen, F., Fuqua, C. and Hill, R. T. (2008), Diversity and quorum-sensing signal production of Proteobacteria associated with marine sponges. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 75–86. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01431.x
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2007
- Version of Record online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received 6 April, 2007; accepted 2 August, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!