Present address: Institute of Food Research, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7UA, UK.
Relationship between assemblages of mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria on grass roots
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 534–541, February 2008
How to Cite
Singh, B. K., Nunan, N., Ridgway, K. P., McNicol, J., Young, J. P. W., Daniell, T. J., Prosser, J. I. and Millard, P. (2008), Relationship between assemblages of mycorrhizal fungi and bacteria on grass roots. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 534–541. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01474.x
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2007
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2007
- Received 22 August, 2007; accepted 24 September, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!