Present address: Institute of Agricultural Biology and Biotechnology, Italian National Research Council, Milan, Italy.
Identification of hepatotoxin-producing cyanobacteria by DNA-chip
Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 653–664, March 2008
How to Cite
Rantala, A., Rizzi, E., Castiglioni, B., De Bellis, G. and Sivonen, K. (2008), Identification of hepatotoxin-producing cyanobacteria by DNA-chip. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 653–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01488.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 7 JAN 2008
- Received 30 May, 2007; accepted 28 September, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!