Present address: Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, USA.
Metabolic versatility of the Riftia pachyptila endosymbiont revealed through metagenomics
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 727–737, March 2008
How to Cite
Robidart, J. C., Bench, S. R., Feldman, R. A., Novoradovsky, A., Podell, S. B., Gaasterland, T., Allen, E. E. and Felbeck, H. (2008), Metabolic versatility of the Riftia pachyptila endosymbiont revealed through metagenomics. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 727–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01496.x
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2008
- Received 2 May, 2007; accepted 22 September, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!