A hotspot for cold crenarchaeota in the neuston of high mountain lakes
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1080–1086, April 2008
How to Cite
Auguet, J.-C. and Casamayor, E. O. (2008), A hotspot for cold crenarchaeota in the neuston of high mountain lakes. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 1080–1086. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01498.x
- Issue online: 30 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2008
- Received 21 August, 2007; accepted 21 October, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!