Present address: Advanced Wastewater Management Centre, University of Queensland, Brisbane, Qld 4072, Australia.
Phenazines and biosurfactants interact in the biological control of soil-borne diseases caused by Pythium spp.
Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 778–788, March 2008
How to Cite
Perneel, M., D'hondt, L., De Maeyer, K., Adiobo, A., Rabaey, K. and Höfte, M. (2008), Phenazines and biosurfactants interact in the biological control of soil-borne diseases caused by Pythium spp. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 778–788. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01501.x
- Issue online: 25 JAN 2008
- Version of Record online: 25 JAN 2008
- Received 16 August, 2007; accepted 23 October, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!