Linkages between bacterioplankton community composition, heterotrophic carbon cycling and environmental conditions in a highly dynamic coastal ecosystem
Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 906–917, April 2008
How to Cite
Teira, E., Gasol, J. M., Aranguren-Gassis, M., Fernández, A., González, J., Lekunberri, I. and Álvarez-Salgado, X. A. (2008), Linkages between bacterioplankton community composition, heterotrophic carbon cycling and environmental conditions in a highly dynamic coastal ecosystem. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 906–917. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01509.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JAN 2008
- Received 24 July, 2007; accepted 25 October, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!