An AbrB-like protein might be involved in the regulation of cylindrospermopsin production by Aphanizomenon ovalisporum
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 988–999, April 2008
How to Cite
Shalev-Malul, G., Lieman-Hurwitz, J., Viner-Mozzini, Y., Sukenik, A., Gaathon, A., Lebendiker, M. and Kaplan, A. (2008), An AbrB-like protein might be involved in the regulation of cylindrospermopsin production by Aphanizomenon ovalisporum. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 988–999. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01519.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Received 15 August, 2007; accepted 1 November, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!