Evidence for a human-specific Escherichia coli clone
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1000–1006, April 2008
How to Cite
Clermont, O., Lescat, M., O'Brien, C. L., Gordon, D. M., Tenaillon, O. and Denamur, E. (2008), Evidence for a human-specific Escherichia coli clone. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 1000–1006. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01520.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2008
- Received 01 August, 2007; accepted 31 October, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!