Actinorhodopsins: proteorhodopsin-like gene sequences found predominantly in non-marine environments
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 1039–1056, April 2008
How to Cite
Sharma, A. K., Zhaxybayeva, O., Papke, R. T. and Doolittle, W. F. (2008), Actinorhodopsins: proteorhodopsin-like gene sequences found predominantly in non-marine environments. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 1039–1056. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01525.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2008
- Received 17 September, 2007; accepted 8 November, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!