Isolation and identification of amoeba-resisting bacteria from water in human environment by using an Acanthamoeba polyphaga co-culture procedure
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 1135–1144, May 2008
How to Cite
Pagnier, I., Raoult, D. and La Scola, B. (2008), Isolation and identification of amoeba-resisting bacteria from water in human environment by using an Acanthamoeba polyphaga co-culture procedure. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 1135–1144. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2007.01530.x
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2008
- Received 30 March, 2007; accepted 14 November, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!