Present address: Genetrix S.L. Calle Marconi, 1. Parque Tecnológico de Madrid, 28760 Tres Cantos, Madrid, Spain.
An oligonucleotide prokaryotic acidophile microarray: its validation and its use to monitor seasonal variations in extreme acidic environments with total environmental RNA
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 836–850, April 2008
How to Cite
Garrido, P., González-Toril, E., García-Moyano, A., Moreno-Paz, M., Amils, R. and Parro, V. (2008), An oligonucleotide prokaryotic acidophile microarray: its validation and its use to monitor seasonal variations in extreme acidic environments with total environmental RNA. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 836–850. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01477.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2008
- Received 14 May, 2007; accepted 19 September, 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!