Present address: Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, Berkeley, CA 94720, USA.
Identification of intermediates formed during anaerobic benzene degradation by an iron-reducing enrichment culture
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1703–1712, July 2008
How to Cite
Kunapuli, U., Griebler, C., Beller, H. R. and Meckenstock, R. U. (2008), Identification of intermediates formed during anaerobic benzene degradation by an iron-reducing enrichment culture. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 1703–1712. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01588.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Received 16 November, 2007; accepted 26 January, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!