Disentangling the rhizosphere effect on nitrate reducers and denitrifiers: insight into the role of root exudates
Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original French government works
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 3082–3092, November 2008
How to Cite
Henry, S., Texier, S., Hallet, S., Bru, D., Dambreville, C., Chèneby, D., Bizouard, F., Germon, J. C. and Philippot, L. (2008), Disentangling the rhizosphere effect on nitrate reducers and denitrifiers: insight into the role of root exudates. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 3082–3092. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01599.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 3 APR 2008
- Received 31 October, 2007; accepted 6 February, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!