Evidence for cleavage of lignin by a brown rot basidiomycete
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2008
Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd. No claim to original US government works
Volume 10, Issue 7, pages 1844–1849, July 2008
How to Cite
Yelle, D. J., Ralph, J., Lu, F. and Hammel, K. E. (2008), Evidence for cleavage of lignin by a brown rot basidiomycete. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 1844–1849. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01605.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2008
- Received 9 January, 2008; accepted 14 February, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!