Present address: Department of Ecology and Evolutionary Biology, Princeton University, Princeton, NJ 08544, USA.
It's all relative: ranking the diversity of aquatic bacterial communities
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2200–2210, September 2008
How to Cite
Shaw, A. K., Halpern, A. L., Beeson, K., Tran, B., Venter, J. C. and Martiny, J. B. H. (2008), It's all relative: ranking the diversity of aquatic bacterial communities. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 2200–2210. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01626.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2008
- Received 3 October, 2007; revised 11 February 2008; accepted 21 February, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!