Present address: Environmental Toxicology, Flemish Institute for Technological Research, Retieseweg 111, B-2440 Geel, Belgium.
Use of the rotating wall vessel technology to study the effect of shear stress on growth behaviour of Pseudomonas aeruginosa PA01
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 2098–2110, August 2008
How to Cite
Crabbé, A., De Boever, P., Van Houdt, R., Moors, H., Mergeay, M. and Cornelis, P. (2008), Use of the rotating wall vessel technology to study the effect of shear stress on growth behaviour of Pseudomonas aeruginosa PA01. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 2098–2110. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01631.x
- Issue online: 8 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2008
- Received 14 September, 2007; accepted 11 March, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!