A microdiversity study of anammox bacteria reveals a novel Candidatus Scalindua phylotype in marine oxygen minimum zones
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 3106–3119, November 2008
How to Cite
Woebken, D., Lam, P., Kuypers, M. M. M., Naqvi, S. W. A., Kartal, B., Strous, M., Jetten, M. S. M., Fuchs, B. M. and Amann, R. (2008), A microdiversity study of anammox bacteria reveals a novel Candidatus Scalindua phylotype in marine oxygen minimum zones. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 3106–3119. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01640.x
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2008
- Received 15 November, 2007; accepted 19 March, 2008.
Vol. 12, Issue 8, 2384, Version of Record online: 4 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!