Present address: Institute for Environmental Geosciences, University of Basel, Bernoullistr. 30, 4056 Basel, Switzerland.
Assimilation of methane and inorganic carbon by microbial communities mediating the anaerobic oxidation of methane
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2287–2298, September 2008
How to Cite
Wegener, G., Niemann, H., Elvert, M., Hinrichs, K.-U. and Boetius, A. (2008), Assimilation of methane and inorganic carbon by microbial communities mediating the anaerobic oxidation of methane. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 2287–2298. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01653.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2008
- Received 12 February, 2008; accepted 5 April, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!