Present address: School of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta, Georgia, 30332, USA.
Phylogenetic analyses of ribosomal DNA-containing bacterioplankton genome fragments from a 4000 m vertical profile in the North Pacific Subtropical Gyre
Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 9, pages 2313–2330, September 2008
How to Cite
Pham, V. D., Konstantinidis, K. T., Palden, T. and DeLong, E. F. (2008), Phylogenetic analyses of ribosomal DNA-containing bacterioplankton genome fragments from a 4000 m vertical profile in the North Pacific Subtropical Gyre . Environmental Microbiology, 10: 2313–2330. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01657.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 20 MAY 2008
- Received 26 December, 2007; accepted 9 April, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!