Epibiotic bacteria associated with the recently discovered Yeti crab, Kiwa hirsuta
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2623–2634, October 2008
How to Cite
Goffredi, S. K., Jones, W. J., Erhlich, H., Springer, A. and Vrijenhoek, R. C. (2008), Epibiotic bacteria associated with the recently discovered Yeti crab, Kiwa hirsuta. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 2623–2634. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01684.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received 24 February, 2008; accepted 10 May, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!