The influence of soil pH on the diversity, abundance and transcriptional activity of ammonia oxidizing archaea and bacteria
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2966–2978, November 2008
How to Cite
Nicol, G. W., Leininger, S., Schleper, C. and Prosser, J. I. (2008), The influence of soil pH on the diversity, abundance and transcriptional activity of ammonia oxidizing archaea and bacteria. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 2966–2978. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01701.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 14 AUG 2008
- Received 4 June, 2008; accepted 5 June, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!