Structural and functional patterns of bacterial communities in response to protist predation along an experimental productivity gradient
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 10, pages 2857–2871, October 2008
How to Cite
Corno, G. and Jürgens, K. (2008), Structural and functional patterns of bacterial communities in response to protist predation along an experimental productivity gradient. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 2857–2871. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01713.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 5 AUG 2008
- Received 21 November, 2007; accepted 18 June, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!