Denitrifying bacteria anaerobically oxidize methane in the absence of Archaea
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 3164–3173, November 2008
How to Cite
Ettwig, K. F., Shima, S., Van De Pas-Schoonen, K. T., Kahnt, J., Medema, M. H., Op Den Camp, H. J. M., Jetten, M. S. M. and Strous, M. (2008), Denitrifying bacteria anaerobically oxidize methane in the absence of Archaea. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 3164–3173. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01724.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2008
- Received 16 February, 2008; accepted 29 June, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!