Role of menaquinone biosynthesis genes in selenate reduction by Enterobacter cloacae SLD1a-1 and Escherichia coli K12
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 149–158, January 2009
How to Cite
Ma, J., Kobayashi, D. Y. and Yee, N. (2009), Role of menaquinone biosynthesis genes in selenate reduction by Enterobacter cloacae SLD1a-1 and Escherichia coli K12. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 149–158. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01749.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2008
- Received 18 April, 2008; accepted 21 July, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!