These two authors contributed equally.
Unique glycine-activated riboswitch linked to glycine–serine auxotrophy in SAR11
Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 230–238, January 2009
How to Cite
Tripp, H. J., Schwalbach, M. S., Meyer, M. M., Kitner, J. B., Breaker, R. R. and Giovannoni, S. J. (2009), Unique glycine-activated riboswitch linked to glycine–serine auxotrophy in SAR11. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 230–238. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01758.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2009
- Article first published online: 3 OCT 2008
- Received 26 May, 2008; accepted 31 July, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!