Ammonia-oxidizing Crenarchaeota and nitrification inside the tissue of a colonial ascidian
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 2991–3001, November 2008
How to Cite
Martínez-García, M., Stief, P., Díaz-Valdés, M., Wanner, G., Ramos-Esplá, A., Dubilier, N. and Antón, J. (2008), Ammonia-oxidizing Crenarchaeota and nitrification inside the tissue of a colonial ascidian. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 2991–3001. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01761.x
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2008
- Received 11 June, 2008; accepted 31 July, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!