Present address: Department of Microbiology, Miami University, Oxford, OH 45056, USA.
Ammonia-dependent differential regulation of the gene cluster that encodes ammonia monooxygenase in Nitrosococcus oceani ATCC 19707
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 10, Issue 11, pages 3026–3035, November 2008
How to Cite
El Sheikh, A. F. and Klotz, M. G. (2008), Ammonia-dependent differential regulation of the gene cluster that encodes ammonia monooxygenase in Nitrosococcus oceani ATCC 19707. Environmental Microbiology, 10: 3026–3035. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01766.x
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2008
- Received 2 June 2008; accepted 13 August, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!