Molecular characterization of the arginine deiminase system in Listeria monocytogenes: regulation and role in acid tolerance
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 432–445, February 2009
How to Cite
Ryan, S., Begley, M., Gahan, C. G. M. and Hill, C. (2009), Molecular characterization of the arginine deiminase system in Listeria monocytogenes: regulation and role in acid tolerance. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 432–445. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01782.x
- Issue online: 18 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2008
- Received 27 September, 2007; accepted 25 August, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!