Bacterial pleomorphism and competition in a relative humidity gradient
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 809–822, April 2009
How to Cite
De Goffau, M. C., Yang, X., Van Dijl, J. M. and Harmsen, H. J. M. (2009), Bacterial pleomorphism and competition in a relative humidity gradient. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 809–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01802.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Received 2 August, 2007; accepted 16 September, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!