Species-sorting may explain an apparent minimal effect of immigration on freshwater bacterial community dynamics
Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Society for Applied Microbiology and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 905–913, April 2009
How to Cite
Jones, S. E. and McMahon, K. D. (2009), Species-sorting may explain an apparent minimal effect of immigration on freshwater bacterial community dynamics. Environmental Microbiology, 11: 905–913. doi: 10.1111/j.1462-2920.2008.01814.x
- Issue published online: 1 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 26 NOV 2008
- Received 24 June, 2008; accepted 7 October, 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!